After installation you can enable, disable, or modify email notifications.
Email Notification Settings
- Click on the Settings Icon > Configure SIOS iQ.
- Click on Notifications.
- The current configuration is displayed. After changing the settings select the Apply button.
The following fields are available when configuring email notifications:
- Severity Threshold: Only deliver emails for issues that are the selected severity
- From: The “From” email address that will appear on the email notifications
- To: The email addresses that the notifications will be sent to (multiple addresses must be comma separated)
- SMTP Server: The smtp server host name or IP address
- SMTP Server Port: The TCP port on the mail server (almost always port 25)
Thanks for your feedback.