Major subdirectories under $LKROOT (by default, c:\LK):
- Admin. Scripts for SIOS Protection Suite core and Recovery Kits.
- Config. SIOS Protection Suite configuration files, including shared equivalencies.
- Bin. SIOS Protection Suite executable programs.
- Subsys. Resources and types. SIOS Protection Suite provides resource and type definitions in subdirectories of Subsys. For instance, communications resources are stored in comm, volume resources are stored in filesys, and generic application resources are stored in gen. Optional Recovery Kits may create different resource types stored in different directories. For example, database application resources are stored in database.
- Events. Event alarms.
- Out. LifeKeeper logs. SIOS Protection Suite sends a variety of error and status messages to several different logs in this directory.
- perl. Perl binary executables and libraries.
The structure of the LCD directory in $LKROOT is shown in the topic Diagram of LCD Directory.
Note: The location of these subdirectories can be changed by modifying the value of LKROOT in the environment.