- From the Server Manager menu, select “Add Roles and Features” from the “Manage” drop-down.
- Select the “Role-based or feature-based installation” option.
- From the list of servers presented, select the appropriate server.
- On the “Select Server Roles” screen under “Server Roles”, navigate to and select “File and iSCSI Services” / “iSCSI Target Server”. Note: “File and iSCSI Services” is in the tree hierarchy under “File and Storage Services” which is typically shaded and difficult to find.
- Click “Next” twice to get to the “Install” button to be able to install the role.
- The feature will install and the progress will be shown.
- Upon completion, the message “Installation succeeded” will be displayed.
- Repeat these steps for all servers in the cluster.
Thanks for your feedback.