To remove a Clustered DataKeeper Volume follow these steps:
- Launch the Failover Cluster Manager.
- Select the Role and related DataKeeper Storage.
- Remove the DataKeeper Volume resource from the Role. This will move the DataKeeper Volume resource to the “Available Storage” group.
Once the DataKeeper Resource is returned to Storage/Disk and is listed as Available Storage it can be removed.
- Select the Storage then select Remove.
- Launch DataKeeper.
- In the Action Pane select Delete Job.
The Server Overview will show a Not mirrored state once the mirror has been successfully removed.